Monday, June 22, 2009

Educational Technology- My Happy Planet




This site is free and allows people from many countries to learn foreign languages from real people around the world. The people that sign up for this application can practice with each other and even make videos and send messages with native speakers. People can also learn about foreign countries and their cultures.

My Happy Planet can be used in everyday life in many ways. For example, if a person is travelling abroad, then he or she can use this application to practice speaking the native language and the culture of that country. Also, a student could use this application to help strengthen their knowledge of the foreign language that he or she is studying.

Resource: http://www.myhappyplanet.com/
Screen capture above was found on hyperlink provided.

3 comments:

  1. Just quick typo "This site allows people from many countries to lear forgeign languages*... I think that's what you meant to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that had that. I wish i would have knew about that when i had a forgeign language class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great app! If I ever need to know anything in a different language, I will use this.

    ReplyDelete